Select Engineered Systems Telephone Entry System TEC2 Series Model SES TEC10 (10 Line Display)
All TEC2 models have a wide variety of options so you can tailor the system to your specific needs, from card access and modem programming to linking units together on a single phone line using an MUI (Model: OPTKMUI). The stainless steel front door and aluminum back box are sure to provide years of durable service. Designed to the same high standards as the TEC1 and CAT product lines, the TEC2’s come with a two year limited warranty.
TEC2 Series Standard Features:
- -The TEC 2, TEC 4 and TEC 10can control two entrances with two separate relays.
- -2,000 Max phone number capacity.
- -2,000 Max “PIN” number capacity.
- -Multi-level power surge suppression.
- -Robust, stainless steel front housing offers years of long-life durability and easy maintenance .
- -All pc boards are treated with a moisture barrier.
- -Remotely activated speaker and microphone via touch tone after passcode.
- -Dials Touch Tone or pulse.
- -Talk time programmable, 1 to 99 minutes.
- -Remote relay activation and latching.
- -Programmable door open and alarm time.
- -REX (request to exit), alarm shunt and door senseinput.
- -Programmable “strike out” for PIN attempts
- -Integrated surge protection on all inputs and outputs
to minimize transient voltage effects.
- -Programmable via keypad.
- -Mutes tones while dialing.
- -Programmable open keypad for voice mail.
- -Programmable code and PIN lengths, 1 to 6.
- -Programmable background beep.
- -10 Extra personal ID Numbers (PIN).
- -Programmable thru Non-volatile memory.
- -Two levels of security for programming.
- -Charging circuit for backup battery.
TEC2 Series Standard Specifications:
- -Transient voltage protection from all three possible sources; strike, power supply and phone line.
Select Engineered Systems Telephone Entry with LCD Display TEC2 Series Model TEC10 Manuals:
Select Engineered Systems Telephone Entry with LCD Display Model TEC10 Installer Manual
Select Engineered Systems Telephone Entry with LCD Display Model TEC10 A&E Specification Manual
Select Engineered Systems Telephone Entry with LCD Display Model TEC10 Product Sheet
- Dimensions: 9 1/2'” W x 13 1/2” H x 3 1/8” D Semi-flush mounted: 14 5/8” W x 18 5/8” H
- Material Used: Housing: 12 ga. structural aluminum Door: 16 ga. stainless steel
- Finish: Aluminum back box painted weather resistant finish.
- Power Input: 16.5VAC, 40 VA UL listed transformer (provided with unit).
- Modem: 56 kBaud (option)
- Emergency Battery: 12V .7 AHR GEL CELL on constant charge (for control of line voltage variation and short term telephone support only, optional).
- Telephone Line: Standard voice grade RJ11C Jack.
- Mounting: Surface, flush or pedestal mount.
- Memory Type: Non-volatile.
- Tone Detection: Crystal controlled, capable of detectingshort burst 50MS DTMF tone.