Linear Telephone Entry & Access Control EP-436 (720-200436)
The EP-436 Entry Pro telephone entry system provides reliable access for gated communities and multi-tenant residential facilities.
Designed with both the resident and facility management in mind, providing simplified access for residents, easy setup, event based notification and expanded capabilities for management.
The system support 36 Doors with 72 readers, expandable to 64 doors and 128 readers.
(Replaces model LIN-EN-2M4).
New generation Linear Entry Pro 4.3-inch EP-436 telephone entry and access panels look the same on the outside but each new model is packed with upgraded hardware and software on the inside. New CPU improves system performance while new software improves communication across multiple networked devices.
- High-Bright display option for direct sun applications and automatically adjusts to lighting
- Stainless steel back-lit keypad
- Includes 2 I/O ports, 2 Doors, 4 Readers
- Includes MegaCode Receiver, Power Transformer and mounting hardware
- Supports Linear MegaCode receiver and transmitters for gate control and Telephone Entry access
- Entry Pro software and CPU designed for stable communication across multiple networked devices
- Clear Two-Way Voice Calls
- Compatible with most popular long-range readers
- Compatible with most popular 3rd party VOIP adapters
- Stainless steel faceplate is water resistant and allows for better function in rain, sleet and snow
- 3-point locking system and postal access with key option
- Includes internal motion sensor
- Optional internally mounted RFID reader
PLEASE NOTE: This is a non-stock special order item. Lead time is approximately 5-10 business days.
- Warranty 2 Years Hardware and Software
- UL294 Series 6 UL294 Series 6, Attack class 2, ROHS, FCC
- Available Modules 2-Door Module, 4 Door Modules
- System Integrity 128 bit Encryption (User database and events) / SSL / HTTPS / PHP
- Language English
- System Contro Web Browser compatitble
- Pre Configured Doors Per System 2 on board, expandable to 36 doors
- Max Readers per system Expandable up to 128 in/out
- Max Client/Expansion Modules Per Site 32
- Distributed Processing Every module contains database and events
- Outputs Per Board 4 Form C SPDT / Dry 5 Amp
- Outputs Times Hours, Min, Sec., by set time and or repeat quantity.
- Notification Yes, email and SMS event notification
- Inputs per board 8- 6 Analog Selectable for type, 2 Pre-assigned (Tamper, Postal)
- Input types NO / NC Parallel Resistor, NO / NC Series Resistor, NO / NC Unsupervised
- Predefined Door Configuration Lock, Prop (Output) REX, Door Position (Input)
- Environmental Temperature -22°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C) Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Linear Telephone Entry System EP-436 Manual
Linear EP-436 Features and Specifications