Linear SG-TB 1/2 HP Barrier Gate with Wishbone Arm
Please call for special pricing (800) 803-8093.
Slower operating, counter balanced wishbone arm. For low traffic industrial vehicular applications, available in 1/2 horsepower, 115V or 230V supply voltage, custom arm length.
The Model SG barrier gate is designed to control industrial vehicular traffic. The gate can be actuated by different devices, such as radio controls, single- and three-button control stations, digital keypads, coded cards, sensing loops and telephone entry systems.
The Model SG Barrier Gate is designed for low traffic applications because of the developing momentum and overall slower operating speed of the wishbone arm. Dual BGU-12 gates on opposing sides of driveway are recommended for high cycle applications. The two operate in unison to provide quick and dependable control under high traffic conditions.
- Integral APeX Controller
- Power on/off switch
- Duplex receptacle (115 VAC units only)
- 24 VDC permanent magnet motor (SG-D only)
- 115 VAC supply converted to 24 VDC for motor and controls (SG-D only)
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels (SG-D only)
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Master/second with simple 3-wire connection
- Quad V-belt
- Heavy-duty right angle gear reducer
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Motor has manually-resettable overload
- Full system capable for access control and reversing devices
- Weather resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
Please contact our sales representatives to discuss options for this product
Specifications subject to change.
Linear SG-TB Manuals
Linear SG-TB Manual
Linear SG-TB Specs