Linear MDKP Wireless Outdoor Keypad
This item is on backorder until end of June.
The Linear MDKP Exterior Wireless Keypad can transmit a unique signal for each 1-6 digit PIN code entered. It has a built-in radio transmitter with a 250-foot range in line-of-sight conditions. Access codes are programmed into the access controller or receiver, the maximum number of codes possible depends on the receiver model used.
To operate the Linear MDKP, a user simply enters a PIN followed by the # key, and the code is transmitted to the receiver for validation. Downlighting can be turned on by pressing the # key twice; it remains on for 30 seconds or until a code is sent. The MDKP can be mounted on either a wall or a gooseneck.
- Factory programmed MegaCode format
- Rugged cast aluminum housing
- Internal antenna
- 1-6 digit PIN for each user
- Long life lithium battery
- Built-in downlight
Specifications subject to change.
Linear MDKP Specifications
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 4" W x 7" H x 3" D
- Battery Life: 5 years with 25 activations per day
- Operating Temperature: -22F to +149F
- Power: 9 V lithium battery (included)
Linear MDKP Compatibility
- Linear AKR-1: Exterior Digital Keypad with Radio Receiver
- Linear AM-RPR: Remote Proximity Receiver
- Linear AM-RRR: Remote Radio Receiver
- Linear MDR: 1-Channel Receiver
- Linear MDR-2: 2-Channel Receiver
- Linear MDRG: 1-Channel Gate Receiver
- Linear MDRM: 1-Channel Built-in Receiver
- Linear SMDRG: 1-Channel Gate Receiver
- Linear WOR: Wiegand Output Receiver
Linear MDKP Manuals
Linear MDKP Manual