Linear AK-11 Exterior Digital Keypad
The Linear AK-11 is an outdoor digital keypad designed for keyless access control applications. This unit comes in a rugged aluminum casing that can bolt to a wall or be mounted on a pedestal. Has up to 480 programmable codes and two LED indicators to show system status.
- Rugged cast aluminum suited for outdoor use
- Self contained keyless entry great for hospitals, airports, office buildings and other commercial locations.
- Audible feedback and tactile feedback featured
- Illuminated courtesy lighting with programmable lit time
- LEDs to show status
- Up to 480 codes 1-6 numbers each, programmable to open one or both relays
- Two form "C" relays and 2 solid state open collector output with unique programming per entry code
- 4 independent outputs and timers
Specifications subject to change.
Linear AK-11 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.0" x 5.5" x 3"
- Voltage: 12-24 V AC or DC
- Current: 10 ma typical, 150 mA max.
- Main Relay: Form "C" 5 Amps @ 28V max
- Aux. Relay: Form "C" 1 Amp @ 20V max.
- Solid state outputs: Short-to-common 100 mA @ 24VDC max.
- Temperature: -22F to 149F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Linear AK-11 Manuals
Linear AK-11 Manual
Linear AK-11 Specs