Linear AE-100 Commercial Telephone Entry System
This Item Is Backordered. Please see model Select Engineered Systems Basic Telephone Entry with LCD Display Model SES TEC1 (2 Line Display) as a possible alternative.
The Linear AE-100 is a telephone entry system designed for one door primary access control for apartments, condominiums and offices with 125 residents or less.
The AE-100 is housed in a locked and rugged stainless steel faced cabinet and has a lighted 12 key phone style keypad and 4 operation buttons with bright easy to view graphics. The directory is backlit and two line LCD / scrolling and includes a programmable welcome message.
This telephone entry device is typically used outside or in the main lobby. It uses full duplex phone communications between visitors and residents to grant access. A single phone line can host up to four Linear AE-100's and allows for simple transfer of programming data from the master unit to all other units. The Linear AE-100 comes with a built in microphone, speaker, and TTY connector for ADA compliance. The unit controls electric strikes and maglocks, doors, gates, gate operators and barrier gate operators.
Available in English, Spanish, French-Canadian or Portuguese. Supports postal lock and CCTV camera. Powered from 16VAC transformer and supports an internal rechargeable battery.
- Many installation choices: surface, recessed, gooseneck
- Stainless steel front panel
- Telephone style keypad with lighting
- Accepts a total of 125 directory listings or stand-alone entry codes
- TTY jack for connection to text communication devices for the hearing impaired
- Simple network capability with up to four units
- Installer friendly with two programming methods available
- Two-line-16-character LCD display
- Removable terminal blocks
- Programmable through the unit's keypad or over the telephone
- Form "C" access relay rated at 10 amps AC and 7 amps DC @ 30 volts
- Load shed circuitry protects backup battery
- Supports optional color CCTV camera and postal lock
- Optional trim-ring (Model TR-100) for recessed mounting
- 9.75" W x 11.75" H x 3.5" D
Specifications subject to change.
Linear AE-100 Specifications
Telephone Entry: Over 30 programmable parameters,
including directory code length, display messages, and
Access Relay: 10-amp AC/7-amp DC @30 Volts AC/DC
ratings; normally open and normally closed contacts
Front Panel: LCD technology, 2 lines by 16 characters, 0.3? height
Keypad Lighting: Illuminated LED lighting for the front panel keypad
Input: 16 VAC from supplied plug-in transformer
Current Consumption: <200 mA idle, <500 mA operating
Back-up Battery: Built-in charger with up to 7 A/H battery capacity
Temperature: -22? to +149?F (-30? to +65?C)
Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Case: 9-3/4? W x 11-3/4? H x 3-1/2?D (248 x 298 x 89 mm)
Optional Trim Ring Mounting Hole Size: 10? W x 12? H (254 x 305 mm)
125 directory or personal entry codes; all data is stored in non-volatile memory
Wire connections via removable terminal blocks
16-gauge powder coated steel cabinet; 22-gauge brushed
stainless steel front panel
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT
AE-100 Telephone Entry System: Integral keypad, display, speakers, and microphone; surface or flush mounting, indoors or outdoors
Linear AE-100 Manuals
Linear AE-100 Manual
Linear AE-100 User Manual
Linear AE-100 Specs