Linear ACT-21A Keychain Remote Control Transmitter
Linear ACT-21A 1-Channel Key Ring Transmitter is designed for use with Linear's access control products. The Model ACT-21A is a single-channel device supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. Also included are lithium batteries with a five-year service life. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver "learns" each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Factory programmed MegaCode format supports over 1,000,000 codes
- Two type 1616 lithium batteries supplied
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- 1.25" W x 2.25" H x 0.48" D
Specifications subject to change.
Linear ACT-21A Specifications
- Frequency: 318 MHz
- Number of Codes: 1,000,000 plus
- Block Coding: Units are sequentially coded at the factory to customers specifications. Facility code may be specified.
- Channels: one channel
- Power: Two 3V 1616 style batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: up to three years
- Dimensions: 1.25" W x 2.25" H x .48" D
Linear ACT-21A Compatibility
Models compatible with the Linear ACT-21A
- AE1000Plus Commercial Telephone Entry System with Access Control
- AE2000Plus Commercial Telephone Entry System with Access Control
- AKR-1 Exterior Digital Keypad with Radio Receiver
- AM-RPR Remote Proximity Receiver
- AM-RRR Remote Radio Receiver
- AM3Plus 4-Portal Access Controller
- MDR 1-Channel Receiver
- MDR-2 2-Channel Receiver
- MDRG 1-Channel Gate Receiver
- SMDRG 1-Channel Gate Receiver
- WOR Wiegand Output Receiver
Linear ACT-21A Manuals
Linear ACT21A Manual