The Linear AM-RRR Remote Radio Receiver is designed for use with Linear’s access control systems. The AM-RRR functions as a remote device that extends the radio range or supplies localized radio reception. An on-board RADIO RANGE knob allows adjustment of the receiver’s gain. It can be set to limit the maximum radio range that the receiver can achieve. Receiver test points are provided for listening to the incoming signals. The receiver is housed in a weather-resistant enclosure and can be mounted indoors or outdoors. Gaskets and a weather-tight wiring strain relief seal the unit from the elements.
• Provides extended range for radio-based access control system
• Up to 500 foot radius radio coverage
• Weather-resistant housing for outside or indoor mounting
• Optional directional remote or omnidirectional remote antennas
• Integral radio gain control for adjustment of radio range
• Power supplied by access controller
• Compatible with all MegaCode transmitters
• Compatible with AM3Plus, AE1000Plus, and AE2000Plus ONLY
• RF frequency: 318 MHz
• 4.25” W x 6.25” H x 2.5” D without antenna
Have a question regarding the Linear AM-RRR Remote Radio Receiver, give us a call toll free at 1-800-803-8093.