In the past few years, we have seen a huge improvement in the way of we are now able to protect our home and businesses. We are always in constant search of finding devices that can aide us in protect our hard earned belongings and the technology has kept up with that demand when it comes to advanced gate openers.
With a durable and efficient gate opener installed on your gate, you can gain a sigh of relief that your property is protected while also providing quick and easy access to authorized residents or employees.
Depending on your requirements, you can opt for any high quality swing gate, sliding gate or dual gate openers. No matter what option you choose, you are sure to receive the benefit of the added security.
Installation of Gate Openers:
Though a professional installation should always be your first choice, it doesn’t mean that DIY’ers can’t give it a shot. You can easily install any good quality swing gate operator to your gate by just following the simple steps given in the installation manual. Advanced gate operators tend to produce a high level of force, that is why you always need to take some precautionary measures before, during and after their installation.
Benefits of Using Advanced Gate Operators:
Listed below are some of the most common benefits that one can gain from owning a gate opener:
- Consistent Functionality.
- Provides enhanced protection round the clock.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to install.
Keep your tiny tots, pets, loved ones and valuables safe from unforeseen danger with an automatic gate operator.
Advantages of Using Automatic Gate Operators:
The advanced locking devices are the best sources to secure your property. They offer a plethora of benefits to their users. We’ll point out a few of those benefits in this blog post today:
Security systems like the Linear GateStar 6000 provides infallible protection to the premises from unwanted entry albeit thieves, salesmen, wild animals or anyone who may want to intrude on your privacy or break in.
Hassle Free Operation:
Properties these days have gates that are rarely used due to the hassle of its manual operation but with an advanced locking device opening and closing of the gates have become a breeze. With automatic or electromagnetic security solutions, you just need to carry a simple remote control with you and press a button for the desirable operation.
Peace of Mind:
With a modern locking device, you can stay assured that the gate of your building, home or office is open or closed at the particular moment since these are the devices that don’t allow anyone else to operate the gates without your permission.
Osco is one of the most leading manufacturers of commercial and residential gate and door operating systems, the product line of this company has grown from specialty door and gate operators, to a full line of swing and slide doors and gate operators, as well as parking barrier gates.
The Osco Linear Slide Gate Opener is considered as the right choice of everyone as there are numerous wonderful features, which are given below:
- It has solar power capable.
- 1/2 HP continuous duty motor.
- It also includes the receiver and remote.
- Pad mount standard; optional post mount.
- DC powered battery backup with advanced soft start/stop motor control.
- Easy-to-operate emergency manual disconnect handle.
- This product has exterior reset button.
- It has UV stabilized polyethylene cover.
- 2 Year all inclusive “no questions asked” Warranty on Circuit Board.
- Reliable chain drive.
- Heavy duty zinc plated steel chassis.
- Selectable fail-safe or fail-secure modes of operation.
There are various electrical specifications of this product, which are given below:
- Integral entrapment sensing system with digital set point for quick accurate adjustment and enhanced safety.
- Fully integrated radio receiver.
- 115 VAC single phases.
- Continuous tone entrapment alarm with reset button.
- Regulated 24 Volt DC power available for access control accessories.
- Built-in networked dual gate capability using 3-wire shielded cable.
- Integrated maximum run and auto close timer (0-9 minutes).
- LED diagnostic display for ease of setup and trouble shooting.
- Integrated programmable warning beeper during gate movement.
- UL325/UL991 compliant APeX controller.
If you are looking to purchase an Osco Opener, give us a call toll free at 1-800-803-8093.
The Linear BGU Gate is widely used to control the parking applications, and are available in 1/3 and 1/2 horsepower, 115V or 230V supply voltage and various arm lengths.
There are numerous key features of these gates are:
- It has a dual V-belt.
- These gates can be easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches.
- Power on/off switch
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Heavy-duty right angle gear reducer
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Master/second with simple 3-wire connection
- Gate arm clamp with breaker bar
- Duplex receptacle (115 VAC units only)
- Full system capable for access control and reversing devices
- Motor has manually-resettable overload
- Integral APeX Controller
- Weather resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
Gate operators are divided into four classifications, which totally depend on the design and usage.
Class I – Residential Vehicular Gate Operator: This gate is used in a home or for one to four single family residences in a common garage or parking area that is associated with these dwellings.
- Class II – Commercial / General Access Vehicular Gate Operator: It is used in a commercial location or building such as a multi-family housing, family units, hotel, retail store or other building servicing the general public.
- Class III – Industrial / Limited Access Vehicular Gate Operator: Generally, this gate is used in an industrial location or building such as a factory or loading dock area or other location not intended to service the general public.
For Residential or light commercial applications you can get the SLD Gate Operator from Linear.
This unit is for Commercial / residential duty slide gate operator with DC battery backup, available in 1/2 horsepower, 115V supply voltage, 12″ per second gate speed. Solar power capable with 24 volt solar panels. It has four programmable options for gate operation in case of an AC power failure:
- With Fail Safe selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle open and remain open until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
- With Fail Secure selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle closed and remain closed until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation.
- With Open Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle open immediately and remain open until AC power is restored. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
- With Close Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle closed immediately and remain closed until AC power is restored. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation.
The rating for duty cycles is continuous, Full transformer run DC powered operator with built-in battery backup, Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels, Built-in MegaCode receiver, Full-time 1/2 HP DC motor, Soft start/stop, ETL Listed for UL 325 (Class I-IV) for U.S. and Canada, LED diagnostic display for ease of setup and troubleshooting, Regulated 24 Volt DC power available for access control accessories, Integrated maximum run and auto close timer (0-9 minutes), Built-in networked dual gate capability using 3-wire shielded cable, #41 Drive chain (31’ included) Universal pad mount standard; optional post mount kit, Optional thermostatically-controlled strip heater and solar panels, it is ETL Listed for UL 325 (Class I-IV) for U.S. and Canada and it comes with 5 Years warranty.
Interested in the Linear SLD model? Give us a call toll free at 1-800-803-8093 and we’ll get the ball rolling!
Let’s talk about the SLC series of commercial Slide Gate operator from Linear .
The SLC SERIES – Commercial duty slide gate operator series is available in 1/2 and 1 horsepower, 115V and 230V supply voltage. It runs at a gate speed of 11″ per second . It is for continuous use, it has a Built-in MegaCode receiver. LED diagnostic display for ease of setup and troubleshooting, Regulated 24 Volt DC power available for access control accessories, Integrated maximum run and auto close timer (0-9 minutes), Built-in networked dual gate capability using 3-wire shielded cable, Heavy-duty, zinc-plated, steel chassis, #41 Drive chain on 1/2 HP (31’ included) or #40 Drive chain on 1 HP (31’ included), Universal pad mount standard; optional post mount kit, Optional thermostatically-controlled strip heater, it is ETL Listed for UL 325 (Class I-IV) for U.S. and Canada and it comes with 5 Years warranty.
Have a question regarding the SLC series, give us a shout toll free at 1-800-803-8093.
For medium apartment complexes that need telephone entry, you can rely on the Linear AE500.
This Telephone Entry is good for One or Two Doors/Gates. This is a system that is Easy to install. Easy to configure, and above all, easy to use. That makes the AE-500 desirable for installations with as few as 25 users or as many as 250. Its memory can have 250 directory codes, 500 block coded MegaCode transmitters, 500 entry codes; entry codes can be programmed for unlimited use or temporary use with up to 250 activations; all data is stored in non-volatile memory.
Multi-tenant sites like gated communities, apartments, condominiums, and dormitories can all benefit from its simplicity and its expansive capabilities. The AE-500 provides control for a single gate or a door, two gates, two doors, or a gate and a door. It includes a built-in radio for adding remote control via user transmitters. It is a Full Duplex, hands free operation, display is LCD technology, 2 lines by 16 characters, lighted keypad and It has an optional color camera.
Have a question or concern, give us a call toll free at 800-803-8093 and we’ll answer it for you.
The Linear Heavy Duty Slide Gate Operator model HSLG is made for commercial / Industrial applications and can move gates up to 55’ and 1700 Lbs depending on the HP ( ½, ¾, or 1 ) of the motor. It can be Post Mount (standard) or Pad mount ( Optional). All voltages ( 115/208/230/460 VAC) come in Single or Three Phase.
It comes with a Galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish and has a Lockable, gasketed, hinged, and removable front cover to have a clear access to the main board and all the components.
UL325/UL991 compliant 24VDC APEX control module for access control accessories, Full featured for access control, security, and entrapment protection, Integral MegaCode receiver and an On-board 3-button station.
For questions regarding the Linear HSLG operator, please feel free to call us toll free at: 1-800-803-8093
Need a barrier gate but you have power outages very often?
Let us introduce the Linear Barrier gate model BGU-D
This system can use wooden arms up to 14Ft, has a full-time DC powered battery backup with seamless transition, Full-time ½ HP DC motor, Selectable fail safe or fail secure modes of operation, is Solar power capable and the batteries are included.
It has a Top mountable, easily accessible APeX controller, Lockable galvanized steel cabinet with white or yellow powder coat finish, Heavy-duty right-angle oil bath gear reducer and it is UL325/UL991 compliant 24VDC control board. Built-in dual gate capability using 3-wire shielded cable and 24V DC power available for access control accessories. It opens in 2.8 seconds and is for continuous use.
Interested in this model or any other model of Linear gate operators? Give us a call toll-free at 1-800-803-8093 and we’ll make your purchase as smooth as possible.
Want a reliable affordable residential slide gate operator?
Let’s have a look into the Linear / Osco SLR series:
• This is a residential duty slide gate operator series, available in 1/2 horsepower, 115V or 230V supply voltage, 11″ per second gate speed. It is good for gates up to 500Lbs and 25Ft. It is ETL Listed for UL 325 (Class I-IV) for U.S. and Canada
• It comes with built in MegaCode receiver,
• LED diagnostic display for ease of setup and troubleshooting,
• Regulated 24 Volt DC power available for access control accessories
• Heavy-duty, zinc-plated, steel chassis
• #41 Drive chain (31′ included)
• Optional heavy-duty pad mount pedestal
• Optional thermostatically-controlled strip heater
And it comes with 5 Years warranty!!!!
Should you have any questions, or need a formal quote do not hesitate to contact us toll free at 1-800-803-8093.