The Linear BGU Gate is widely used to control the parking applications, and are available in 1/3 and 1/2 horsepower, 115V or 230V supply voltage and various arm lengths.
There are numerous key features of these gates are:
- It has a dual V-belt.
- These gates can be easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches.
- Power on/off switch
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Heavy-duty right angle gear reducer
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Master/second with simple 3-wire connection
- Gate arm clamp with breaker bar
- Duplex receptacle (115 VAC units only)
- Full system capable for access control and reversing devices
- Motor has manually-resettable overload
- Integral APeX Controller
- Weather resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
Gate operators are divided into four classifications, which totally depend on the design and usage.
Class I – Residential Vehicular Gate Operator: This gate is used in a home or for one to four single family residences in a common garage or parking area that is associated with these dwellings.
- Class II – Commercial / General Access Vehicular Gate Operator: It is used in a commercial location or building such as a multi-family housing, family units, hotel, retail store or other building servicing the general public.
- Class III – Industrial / Limited Access Vehicular Gate Operator: Generally, this gate is used in an industrial location or building such as a factory or loading dock area or other location not intended to service the general public.