Linear BGUS 1/2 HP Barrier Gate with Counter Balanced Arm
Please call for special pricing (800) 803-8093.
Slower operating, counter balanced arm. For traffic control and parking applications, available in 1/2 horsepower, 115V or 230V supply voltage, various arm lengths.
Through switch selections, the gate operator is universal and suitable for all installation and operational functions. Switch selection allows for full flexibility as to how and when the arm comes down in traffic control situations.
- Integral APeX Controller
- Power on/off switch
- Duplex receptacle (115 VAC units only)
- 24 VDC permanent magnet motor (BGUS-D only)
- 115 VAC supply converted to 24 VDC for motor and controls (BGUS-D only)
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels (BGUS-D only)
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Master/second with simple 3-wire connection
- Quad V-belt
- Heavy-duty right angle gear reducer
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Motor has manually-resettable overload
- Full system capable for access control and reversing devices
- Weather resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
- 14 foot wood arm
- 16 foot wood arm
- 18 foot wood arm
Please contact our sales representatives to discuss options for this product
Specifications subject to change.
Linear BGUS Manuals
Linear BGUS Manual
Linear BGUS Specs